Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Kimetsu no Yaiba out in blu-ray:

This took a long time.  But we finally have a blu-ray release of the entire series.  I promptly rewatched the final two remaining episodes in blu-ray and finished my rewatch of this series.  Now it isn't theoretically qualified to be in my hall of fame, it's plain qualified.

A lot of the scenes are so evocative they make you want to cry.  Flashbacks can do that.  Even though the last two episodes are super calm and peaceful, they still tug on your emotions.  It's good writing through and through.

I wish covid-19 hadn't derailed the new train movie sequel.  Get it?  Derailed?  Hehehehe. . .  The sooner the movie comes out, the sooner they can announce a second tv season and we can have more Kimetsu goodness.  It's the best selling manga in Japan.  There's no way it won't be adapted.  Surely.  Right?

Now the only 2019 ranked series I haven't rewatched is Granblue Fantasy the Animation S2.  For some reason it still hasn't come out in blu-ray, despite being super popular.  If it takes too long I guess I'll just rewatch the tv version. . .




No comments: