Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Dragon Ball Super Read:

I honestly expected they'd make an anime of the newest section of the Dragon Ball Super manga, but after years of waiting I gave up and read the manga.  Maybe years from now they will make an anime, but for now Dragon Ball has re-entered my manga hall of fame as the 74th best value-added manga.  It may only be 30 chapters of un-animated material, but the chapters are longer than normal so it's actually become quite a good story.

I kicked out Ad Astra per Aspera to make room.  Conveniently, this now means that every manga in my hall of fame has representation in '100 Waifus.'  All the best manga collected under the same roof, just like all the best anime are mentioned.

Who knows how long it will take to defeat Moros, or what they plan to do after Moros is defeated.  So far it's been a fun ride.

No comments: