Blog Archive

Monday, March 25, 2019

Death March available in blu-ray:

If I had just held out for a few more weeks I could have rewatched Death March in blu-ray.  *sigh*  It looked like it would never happen, so I had given up, and now this.

Cleo over at nyaa.si has released the whole thing subtitled in English.  The files are remarkably small for 1080p, but I have to admit Death March never had much animation so maybe that explains it.

For people patient enough to not have watched Death March yet, now's the chance to watch it in full glorious blu-ray.

Meanwhile, I decided 'Blue Sky' was a remix of 'Eyes on Me' and cut it, while deciding Rickey was just a dull and repetitive song and nixed it too.  That brings my total down to 5414, and Hitoshi Sakimoto's total one below Yasunori Mitsuda's again.

No comments: