Blog Archive

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Formatting Part 2:

Now all my books show up with proper spacing between lines for easy reading ability.  If anyone was deterred from reading my stories due to the awkward blocks of text that transferring the files to blogger caused, the issue is now resolved.

12 books to pick and choose from in all.  I would of course suggest the Dead Enders, Choice Givers, Followers and Emulators trilogy as a good starting point, but I love all my books and I think they all have unique selling points.  Now people are free to follow their inclinations instead of just what has been formatted versus what hasn't.

With 12 books and innumerable non-fiction essays covering all imaginable subjects, I feel like this blog will have fewer and shorter posts, covering more and more minor points, moving into the future, simply because I've literally already said it all before.  I suggest people instead read what's featured on my permapost sidebar, there's plenty enough to occupy people for years there, and it's guaranteed as the best of the best.

No comments: