Blog Archive

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Railgun S3, Accelerator Anime Green-lit:

Lots of great news.  SAO, Index and Fairy Tail have all kicked off their epic runs and they were all great.

Now we learn that once Index S3 is over, we'll just be moving on to Acclerator's spinoff manga adaption and then another season of Railgun, which is even better than Index.  At this rate my Index/Railgun/Accelerator franchise will crack the top 10 in my top anime rankings.

2019 is now looking like an amazing year for anime.  The long drought is at an end.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh has officially been instated as a Supreme Court Justice.  The next three Supreme Court justices who will be replaced are all liberals, so our majority on the Supreme Court is practically guaranteed for life.  This has slightly mellowed out my calls for civil war now, civil war now.  I now prefer the rallying cry 'civil war later, civil war later,' so that I can watch Index, Fairy Tail, SAO and Railgun in peace.  Civil war can always break out after I'm done watching my favorite series' conclusions.

I suspect we'll also win the midterms.  The momentum is in our favor.  We're going to keep winning, like Trump promised us.

I added my 'Work Hard, Be Ambitious, or else!' post to my 'A season for all things' permapost.  This is because the two were always meant to be one flowing stream of consciousness from the start, and don't really make sense without one another.  The reason they were written back to back is because they were meant to be read in that order, both together.  Now they'll be together as one forever.

This means in just a short stretch since 9/7/18 I've published 14 posts worthy of immortal fame.  Though it is sad that after posting ten full novels for public digestion, no one liked any of them enough to thank or congratulate me.  Where's the love?

Either way, I can't imagine a more productive period for this blog than this past month.  I've been on fire.

In other permapost news, I updated my 'beautiful anime girls' permapost to include pictures of Persia and Hazuki.  I also cut a remix from Lord of Vermilion in my 'good music' permapost, bringing my total back down to 5330 songs.

Next up, Fall Anime 2018 Impressions: Part 2.  There's still a ton of series who have yet to debut, but the fall season is already god-tier.  This may be the best season in anime history.

No comments: