Blog Archive

Monday, October 15, 2018

Mai 10 Video Game Waifus:

I've given a lot of love to 2d heroines from anime and visual novels, but why stop there?  Video games also have a nice stable of heroines, and I've just as strong a connection to them after accompanying them for hundreds of hours per game.  I wonder if I couldn't find ten suitable brides from this lineup?

Rose from Tales of Zestiria, Rydia and Rosa from Final Fantasy 4, Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8, Tifa and Aerith from Final Fantasy 7, Sophie from Tales of Graces, Yuna from Final Fantasy 10, and Nekone and Kuon from Utawarerumono come first to mind.

Like usual, there are many other worthy entries, but the hard limit of 10 simply can't fit them all.

Next I think I'll provide a top 50 harem of 2d heroines in general, so that I can fit in a few more wonderful women from all possible venues in an honor roll to bind and rule them all.

No comments: