Blog Archive

Monday, March 12, 2018

More Beethoven:

I noticed I was missing portions of some of Beethoven's symphonies and patched the holes, adding over an hour of new Beethoven music to my hall of fame.  Now all 9 symphonies are properly completely represented in my music hall of fame.

The new total is 4459 songs, still 10.1 days in length.  Valkyria Chronicles 4 is coming out soon, but based on the previous entries it isn't going to change things much even when it does come out, so Beethoven was actually the bigger improvement.

I guessed that the Kokoro Toshokan anime faithfully and fully adapted the entire manga, based on the fact that the manga is only three volumes in length, and therefore removed it from my anime wishlist.  That put GATE back in, at least for now.

I've completed all the unique content in DW9, but am still missing tons of cut-scenes.  So frustrating.  I have to win with every single character to experience the full game.  I could just watch the cut-scenes on youtube but that would be cheating.  I have to unlock them all properly.

March Madness starts tomorrow, but the games are between nobodies until the 15th.  I'll just watch the NIT instead until then.

Eromanga Sensei volume 7 was in fact translated in full for a long time now.  I took the last translated part as just a chapter break when actually that was the last line in the book.  People should go ahead and start reading volume 7, there's nothing left to wait for.  Of course, now the long wait for volume 8 begins. . .

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri's promised 2018 anime is in fact a movie, so we won't see it until 2019.  That's a bummer.  A lot of new anime is moving into theatrical productions instead of tv shows, I guess because it makes more money, but it sucks for people who live outside of Japan.

No comments: