Blog Archive

Sunday, July 16, 2023

SAOAGGO S2 greenlit:

I hope they cover the squad jam where Llenn faces off against her prospective husband Fire.  That's got to be the best part of the series.  Also the lightsaber scene where Llenn tells Pitohui on the sinking cruise ship: "It's over, Pitohui, I have the high ground!"

Anyway, it'll be a great season, I'm looking forward to it.  Gun Gale Online is part of the reason SAO is my third favorite anime.

Choyoyu's final manga volume release has been delayed until the 25th.  The Women's World Cup is being aired on Fox starting on the 20th.  Peacock Plus might have the games in Spanish for streaming, which you can just mute and listen to music instead, not a bad option at all.

The trailer for the Napoleon movie was decent, but I fear it has way too much emphasis on women for a movie about war and politics.

No comments: