Blog Archive

Monday, January 11, 2021

Railgun T out in blu-ray:

Thanks to [Almighty] the standout series from last year is now available fully in blu-ray.  For some reason there's 2 extra minutes of content in the last episode of this blu-ray version, but sadly it isn't translated, but even so that's a must download because it's more Railgun than ever seen before.

I'll get around to rewatching Railgun T in blu-ray just as soon as I finish rewatching SAO in blu-ray. . .but there aren't many good reasons to rewatch anime right now when there's already 20 current series to watch due to this crazily overpopulated winter slate.

Maybe once things calm down a little I'll have more time for golden oldies.

I finished the latest Haruhi volume.  It added nothing to the series.  The characters all behaved as you would expect during trivial days unworthy of mention, plus there was lots about Tsuruya I didn't want or need to know because she's a worthless throwaway character.  I don't get why the author doesn't just admit this series is over and quit writing it already.  If this is all he can add to the discussion we're better off with nothing.

No comments: