Blog Archive

Monday, December 10, 2018

Eiyuu no Musume:

The manga for this series has only just started, but it's fine so far.  Yet more fuel for the fire.

Meanwhile, I found two more remixes, Nostalgic Song and Fiery Castle, from Legend of Mana.  This gets me back down to 996 new songs on the year, after all that excitement about reaching 1,000.  Hopefully I can find four replacements before December's end.

Also, the number of incomplete anime is actually 101, complete is 99, due to Sore ga Seiyuu being misclassified as complete while actually being incomplete.  None of my numbers stay right for long.

Though there's still plenty of new manga series left to check out, I think I'll focus on Uchi no Musume's light novels for now.  At least this series is complete and completely translated, I can't say that about many others.

Fairy Tail Final is expected to run for 51 episodes, so that means 41 more episodes to come.  2019 is going to feature SAO and Fairy Tail almost the whole year round.  But when both of them end, I'm just going to be clamoring for more on my wishlist, because that still leaves out SAO books 19+ and Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest.  As great as these series are, the #1 and #2 anime in my rankings, they still aren't complete adaptions of the source material.  That's just how rare these things are.  Even Clannad's anime doesn't cover Tomoyo After Story.  It's such a frustrating industry.


No comments: