Blog Archive

Friday, June 29, 2018

BanG Dream! rewatched:

2017's BanG Dream!, which will be returning for 24 more episodes in 2019, came out in blu-ray last month.  With a day off from the World Cup I finally managed to finish rewatching it.  All anime in my great rankings are good enough to not only be watched but rewatched in full, and I proved BanG Dream! deserved its rank by doing so today.

I've yet to rewatch Suka Suka or Princess Principal even though they're also in my rankings, but there's still plenty of time until they're 'due.'  I give myself at least two years leeway for the series to fall out of my short term memory and become refreshing and new again.  I've already watched all the great anime that aired in 2016 or earlier, so I could take the rest of 2018 off if I wanted.

I like getting things done, though, and this is one more thing I can cross off my list.

Likewise, I started reading Hai to Gensou no Grimgar volume 9, and it was as good as expected.  I'll be caught up on this series soon enough as well.

Scanlators have resumed translating Futari Ecchi, which is a welcome surprise.  It's been two years since the last chapter was translated.

No comments: