Blog Archive

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Inazuma 11 Music:

Well, getting my hands on all the Inazuma music I wanted wasn't possible.  But the Inazuma music I did get my hands on was really fruitful.  Between Inazuma 11 1-3 and Stikers I found 40 new good songs to add to my hall of fame.

As expected, the trend was downhill from start to finish.  Inazuma 1 had 14 good songs, Inazuma 2 had 12 good songs, Inazuma 3 had 10 good songs, and Strikers only had 4.  This is what happens when you poison the well with collaborators.

But whatever, 40 good songs is a great haul.  I'm not complaining.  With this, Yasunori Mitsuda moves back into 3rd place, 357 songs to Sakimoto's 340.  That might change again once Valkyria Chronicles 4's music comes out, but who knows when that might be.

Overall the past few days have netted me 92 more good songs.  I'm always on the lookout for more, but these were certainly the low-lying fruits.  Any further scrabbling would be far less productive, so for now I think I'll lay down my hoe.

My Good Music permapost has been updated with all the new details and entries so be sure to check it out.

No comments: