Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Xenoblade Music:

I already had one song from Xenoblade by Yasunori Mitsuda, but I decided I should check out the music composed by Yoko Shimomura for this game as well.  As expected there was some excellent music to be mined.  She only composed a few songs for the game to begin with, so my hall of fame only managed to add four new songs from the game as a whole.  Now Xenoblade has 5 songs to its credit, much like FF 13-3, Senjou no Valkyria, or other games I've been recently adding.  It's obvious that I'm hitting a law of diminishing returns here, but even one new song is still reason for celebration.

Yoko Shimomura's total composition credit moves up to 95, but that's still behind Junichi Nakatsuru's 100.  Maybe if I branch out and start including Kingdom Hearts music those results will flip. . .

The new total for my music hall of fame is 4460, still 10.1 days in length.

No comments: