Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

200 Years Together chapters 6-12:

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/200_Years_Together#Chapter_List

I bought 200 Years Together on Amazon, only to find that it was missing chapters 6-12, which to me seems like a pretty big deal.  That's like 1/4 of the entire book just gone, without explanation or even warning that what you were purchasing was not, in fact, the full translation of the book.  I feel totally ripped off.  As such, people shouldn't buy the book anymore, they should just go to this website, which has the full novel translated all for free.  If there was such a wonderful resource, why hasn't anyone mentioned it before?  I could have saved myself $10 from what was, essentially, a con.

I was happily reading along through chapter 5 and then suddenly it was chapter 13.  It's time to give up on the kindle book for a while and read chapters 6-12 on this website.  I'm just amazed that Amazon is allowing this fraud to go forward on their website.  Isn't there any quality control?

No comments: