Blog Archive

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Good Music 8.0:

Since my last update, Good Music 7.0, a lot has changed.  I deleted a ton of songs, I added a ton of songs, and I edited a lot of song, artist, and album names for greater clarity.

There have been enough changes that my Good Music permapost was looking pretty messy, so it was time for another version update.  Now with 8.0, the number of songs listed is correct, the columns and rows are all prettily aligned and in alphabetical order, 'Nobue Uematsu' is correctly spelled Nobuo Uematsu, etc, etc, etc.

http://diamed-the-road-less-traveled.blogspot.com/2017/08/good-music.html

I've spent all year working on this one permapost, so I'd like it to at least look as professional and presentable as possible.  Just as I hope people take my anime rankings as suggestions and go out and watch the series listed, I hope people will go out and listen to the songs presented here.  To do that I need to at least make it easy for people to identify the songs, artists and albums I'm talking about.  To achieve those goals, clarity and order of presentation is vital.

There are still ways to improve my permapost, but 9.0 will have to wait for Xenoblade 2's music to arrive.

No comments: