Blog Archive

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Outbreak Company Read:

I finished volume 7, which wasn't actually any good, but in any case I'm now caught up with everything that's been translated of this series.

To celebrate, I also included the opening theme to Outbreak Company, Yuniba Page, in my music hall of fame.  I can't believe I hadn't already included a catchy theme song like this, what was I thinking?

That gets me back up to 5,367 songs.

The latest episode of Fairy Tail had a gorgeous picture of Lucy and Brandish as mermaids so I quickly added it to my beautiful fairy girls permapost.

I also finished proofreading and re-reading my own 100 Waifus book.  I'm satisfied the story is about as good as it can possibly be at this point.

Soul Calibur VI and Valkyria Chronicles IV have arrived.

No comments: