Blog Archive

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar volume 13 available:

Over at amazon you can buy the 13th volume of Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash.  The translators have almost caught up with the original they're so fast.  This is why Grimgar is the #1 translated light novel series in the business.

In addition, tomorrow sees the release of the newest Dimension W manga volume, also conveniently the 13th volume.  So the next couple days should be fun.

I also added 4 more songs to my good music hall of fame -- the openings to Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka, Vividred Operation, High School Fleet and Shukufuku no Campanella.  They're such obvious includes I'm not sure why I didn't own them already.

However, 'Those Chosen by the Planet' is just a remix of One-Winged Angel, which I figured out on my 48th try, so that subtracted one song.

That makes 5370 songs.

So now I've got Soul Calibur VI, Valkyria Chronicles IV, Magic: The Gathering, rewatching Motto Ojamajo Doremi, rewatching Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card-hen, Hai to Gensou volume 13, Dimension W volume 13, Zero's Return, listening to all my hall of fame music 100 times, Hatsukoi 1/1's append disk, Sanoba Witch, 'Hello, Goodbye,' and Isekai Mahou Wa Okureteru's manga to work on.

Whew.  I'm pretty sure this will last me until March Madness starts up. . .

No comments: