Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Dimension W volume 13 available:

The latest volume of Dimension W, #13, is on sale over at amazon.  It was another great experience.  The art was especially on fire this time around.  Mira dominated all the chapters.  There's a reason she's one of my favorite 100 waifus.

My only complaint is how short the volume is compared to the cost.  It's like, $7 for 7 minutes of fun. . .Mira's certainly a high-maintenance woman. . .

But watcha gonna do?  She's just too beautiful to ignore.

Meanwhile, I added three new songs to my music hall of fame, the openings to Ginga E Kickoff (across my world), Sora no Otoshimono (Ring my Bell), and Alien Nine (flower psychedelic).

Just like my previous four anime openings, it's bizarre I didn't own these songs already.  I've enjoyed watching and rewatching their openings endless times before, so getting the music to correspond with that should have been a no brainer.  Instead I spent all that time last year ferreting out the most remote songs imaginable, like 'Combat 1' from 'Kuusen' by Hitoshi Sakimoto, a game no one has ever heard about or played.  It just seems so stupid.  I could've reached my +1,000 song target so easily by just downloading the anime opening songs I already knew and liked.  Well, that's 20/20 hindsight for ya.

The new total is 5,373 songs, still 12.1 days in length.

No comments: