Blog Archive

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Spice and Wolf volume 19 Read:

Spice and Wolf isn't very good, but it isn't bad writing either.  It's generally interesting enough to keep turning the pages.  For such a long series, it's amazing there's still stuff left to write about, but somehow the author manages.

Spice and Wolf was the last translated light novel I hadn't read yet in my good books rankings.  I'm finally all caught up.  Which means it's time to try out a new light novel series not currently in my rankings -- Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita.  The manga gets you to chapter 46 of the web novel, at which point it's time to start reading.

I found some more Nobuo Uematsu remixes and a Yasunori Mitsuda remix, this time from Gun Hazard.  As a result, my music hall of fame is down to 4795 songs.  I think Hitoshi Sakimoto might have made some remixes in Legaia 2 Duel Saga, but the songs are so different I'm not quite sure.  I guess you could argue it either way.  They can stay for now.

Listening to relatively new music while reading new light novels is not a bad way to pass the time until the World Cup.  But maybe now that I've caught up on my reading and have no further duties I should try playing Star Ocean 5 instead?  Hmm. . .

No comments: